Are you passionate about helping people?
Are you looking to utilize your leadership skills by making an impact in a particular community? If so, let us know about it and you could win up to $2,500 to fund your very own Alternative Spring Break project!
We at CengageBrain.com are giving away the CengageBrain Leadership in Service Award to one student, or group of students, who will spend their spring break serving those in need. Along with receiving The CengageBrain Leadership in Service Award, you and up to  of your friends or classmates will be rewarded with $500 each to be used for airfare, food, lodging and other related expenses while participating in the service project of your choice!
How to enter:
- Decide on how you want to get involved and make a difference
- Submit your service project before February 14, 2014
- Between February 14th and March 2nd, vote for your service project entry… Daily
- Tell your friends and fellow students to vote for your service project entry… Daily
- Check the winners page in March to see if your project won!
To find out more information on this opportunity and to submit your entry, visit our Facebook app. There, tell us about your service project in 250 words or less. Please be sure to include the location of the service project and the name of the organization you will be working with in your project description.
After the submission round, the winning project will be chosen by you, our CengageBrain Facebook audience. It will be up to you to vote and select a winner on CengageBrain’s Facebook page! You’ll be allowed to vote once per day for the service project of your choice. The service project with the most votes wins, so be sure to remind your friends and fellow students to vote daily!
Needed criteria to qualify:
- Is within the continental U.S.
- Benefits an under-served population
- Lasts for a minimum of three (3) days
- Must blog, live tweet, or agree to an interview after completion
- Have a clearly outlined mission and plans for the funds
- Is open to college/graduate students only.
If you are looking to participate in a service break or alternative spring break, you will be able to experience an exceptional change from your everyday routine! Be the change you wish to see in the world and get started planning your service break today.