Subscribe to Brainiac
Search our blog
- Land that job! Top interview secrets for college seniors
- Interest rates on federal student loans set to double: Student loan calculator reveals your financial future.
- Are mermaids real? Mockumentary shows need for developing critical thinking skills
- Who else wants something for nothing? How to manage your college budget on a shoestring
- Staying at school during summer semester? Summer tips for college students staying on campus — and some good summer jobs too!
Meanwhile on TwitterMy Tweets
Blogs we read
Category Archives: Textbooks
Looking forward to a new semester — a time of brand new courses, instructors and classmates — we also face the fact that we need to purchase all the required books for those exciting, new classes. Thankfully, there are a few more options … Continue reading
Students are taking to the streets overseas and here in the United States, where funding cuts have forced schools to raise tuition by as much as thirty percent. Some experts estimate that the rising costs will place a college education … Continue reading
College tuition continues to climb and so do the costs of textbooks. No matter your degree program, you’ll be lucky to get away with spending only $400 on textbooks in one semester alone—unless you explore textbook rentals. Opting for a … Continue reading