Subscribe to Brainiac
Search our blog
- Combat summer learning loss with summer reading and internships
- Show Us a Slice of Your Life! – Announcing the Video Contest Winner
- Summer sounds good to us — Free 3-day Lollapalooza passes are up for grabs!
- The Kentucky Derby 2013: From past traditions at Churchill Downs to Orb… and a little fashion in between
- Top 5 ways to boost school spirits on your college campus
Blogs we read
Tag Archives: college dating
Valentines Day ideas for the college student budget: Teddy bears, roses, and fancy diners NOT included!
If you are on a college student budget, Valentines Day can be a nightmare—the price of roses spikes, restaurants nicer than the campus dining hall are out of your price range and no one really needs another teddy bear! The … Continue reading
College dating can be a challenge because, let’s face it: going out costs money. Right? Well, that’s only if you think expensive concerts or dinner at a fancy restaurant is the only way to have a good time. Come on, … Continue reading