Subscribe to Brainiac
Search our blog
- Land that job! Top interview secrets for college seniors
- Interest rates on federal student loans set to double: Student loan calculator reveals your financial future.
- Are mermaids real? Mockumentary shows need for developing critical thinking skills
- Who else wants something for nothing? How to manage your college budget on a shoestring
- Staying at school during summer semester? Summer tips for college students staying on campus — and some good summer jobs too!
Meanwhile on TwitterMy Tweets
Blogs we read
Tag Archives: college students
On Thursday, June 28, 2012, the Supreme Court voted to uphold President Obama’s health care reform known as the Affordable Care Act (ACA) — originally passed in 2010. In his speech to the nation, the president outlined several changes this will … Continue reading
Unless Congress acts quickly to stop it from doubling, the federal subsidized Stafford loan interest rate is scheduled to revert back to 6.8 percent on July 1 from the current 3.4 percent, affecting millions of students across America. Effects on … Continue reading