Subscribe to Brainiac
Search our blog
- Land that job! Top interview secrets for college seniors
- Interest rates on federal student loans set to double: Student loan calculator reveals your financial future.
- Are mermaids real? Mockumentary shows need for developing critical thinking skills
- Who else wants something for nothing? How to manage your college budget on a shoestring
- Staying at school during summer semester? Summer tips for college students staying on campus — and some good summer jobs too!
Meanwhile on TwitterMy Tweets
Blogs we read
Tag Archives: healthy eating
It can be challenging to get a decent meal when you’re living in a dorm. With a few staple gadgets and ingredients anyone can be an iron chef and improve dorm life. Follow these great tips to get you started! … Continue reading
Whether you have a meal plan or are on your own for college food, you can make healthy choices for snacks or meals that don’t cost a lot of money. Campus foods can often be greasy pizza and fatty burgers … Continue reading
Ahhh…the (dreaded) dining hall, a bane of college student life. In the past, this term conjured up images of stale pizza, mystery meat stews and salad bars that screamed salmonella. Today, campus dining halls offer everything from sushi to vegan … Continue reading