Subscribe to Brainiac
Search our blog
- Land that job! Top interview secrets for college seniors
- Interest rates on federal student loans set to double: Student loan calculator reveals your financial future.
- Are mermaids real? Mockumentary shows need for developing critical thinking skills
- Who else wants something for nothing? How to manage your college budget on a shoestring
- Staying at school during summer semester? Summer tips for college students staying on campus — and some good summer jobs too!
Meanwhile on TwitterMy Tweets
Blogs we read
Tag Archives: study abroad
One of the things I was looking forward to most in college was studying abroad. I had heard about it in high school and knew that if I spent a little extra time working, applied for scholarships and took out … Continue reading
According to a recent report published by the Institute of International Education, more American students are studying abroad than ever before, however, overall numbers show that only 14 percent of college students as a whole participate in a study abroad … Continue reading
Congratulations! You’ve decided to expand your horizons and study in a different country. You’re ready to immerse yourself in a new culture, learn (non)traditional customs, speak a different language, and understand a totally new way of life. Not only is … Continue reading
We’ve all heard that the job market is difficult these days, and it will take something special to set your application apart from the others. What better way to show you’re capable of being thrown into unfamiliar situations and thriving … Continue reading
If you’re considering spending a semester studying abroad, you’ll want to be sure you’ve budgeted all necessary expenses for the most enjoyable trip possible. Costs such as tuition, room and board, meal plans, insurance, travel expenses and entertainment should all … Continue reading