New book. Ships in 3-5 days.
Paperback version of the text. New book. Ships in 3-5 days.
Loose leaf version of the text. New book. Ships in 3-5 days.
Free 14 day eBook not available with this title.
Bundles are a complete learning solution, offering materials designed to extend learning beyond what can be contained in a textbook alone. They include the text packaged with a print or digital study tool (in some cases both) at a discount.
New book. $3.99 shipping. Ships in 3-5 days. FREE return shipping.Learn more about Textbook Rentals
- Shipping for rentals is offered via UPS Ground for a flat rate of $3.99 and UPS or FedEx express shipping for $9.99.
- Rentals are eligible for the free 14 day eBook offer which allows you to gain immediate access to the eBook while your rental ships.
- Refunds are available within 30 days of purchase. They must be in a saleable condition.
- You can cancel a rental within the first 30 days of your start date.
- You may extend your rental due date for 15, 30, 60, 90 or 130 days after the first 30 days of your rental but before the due date.
- You can convert your rental to purchase after the first 30 days but before your rental due date.
- To return your rental, simply print out the prepaid UPS label provided by CengageBrain and drop off your package to the nearest UPS package drop off location. We recommend dropping off your rental at UPS at least 5 business days before your due date.
Select the radio button next to "eBook" to see eBook access lengths and savings amounts.
Highlight, take notes, search, print, online/offline & mobile access.
Select the radio button next to "eChapters" to see eChapter purchase options. Highlight, take notes, search, print, online/offline & mobile access. The table of contents & first chapter are free with your purchase of other eChapters. They will automatically be added to your "My Home" page after completion of your purchase.Learn more about eBook and eChapter rentals
CengageBrain sells eBooks on multiple platforms. VitalSource is the platform used for the vast majority of eBooks sold on CengageBrain. eBooks on the VitalSource platform include features like highlighting, note taking, searching, printing, and mobile access. These eBooks also offer the free 14 day eBook access promotion. For more information, visit our FAQs.
Other eBook platforms include Sealed Media (for eBooks purchased prior to June 2011), CL eBook, Aplia, and OWL. eBooks on these platforms have feature sets that vary. They are not available as part of the free 14 day eBook access promotion and many do not include mobile access.
If you are unsure about the features that come with your eBook, please contact Customer Support.
eBooks do NOT include assets or study materials that may come free with a printed textbook. If you are not sure what is included with an eBook or if you have questions about how the eBook differs from the printed text, please call Customer Support.
Please note that due to electronic rights restrictions, some third party content may be suppressed from eBooks. Editorial review has deemed that any suppressed content does not materially affect the overall learning experience. Cengage Learning reserves the right to remove content from eBooks at any time if subsequent rights restrictions require it.
Learn more about eBook and eChapter rentals
Game Programming GEMS 3, 1st Edition
AUTHORS: Dante Treglia - ©2002
Covering all the key areas of game development, this invaluable resource delves deep into the problems often encountered by programmers, and provides practical, valid solutions. Each section is edited by an expert in the field to ensure that the ideas are original, accurate, and useful for a variety of game development projects. In addition to covering Mathematics, Graphics, General Programming, Audio, and Artificial Intelligence, Game Programming Gems 3 also includes an all new section on Network and Multiplayer games.
This is a must-have reference, and series, for every game developer. If you are just getting started, this book offers a true cross-section of the challenges youíll face, and provides a variety of additional references to help you find all the resources you need to advance your skills and knowledge. If youíre an expert already, youíll find new ideas and techniques to help save plenty of valuable programming time.
Additional versions of this product's ISBNs